Prepare for durability and exceptional performance with our sight’s rugged, machined aluminum housing that can withstand even the toughest conditions. Experience a crystal-clear, wide field of view thanks to the high-quality, fully multi-coated lens. Our innovative top-load system allows for effortless battery changes, eliminating the hassle of removing the sight when switching power sources. With conveniently located power and dot intensity controls on the left side, adjusting settings is a breeze. The flush 1 MOA windage and elevation adjustments offer a sleek profile and make sighting in your target effortless. Trust in our sight’s reliability and user-friendly features to enhance your shooting experience.
- Fully Multi-Coated – Increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Premium Wide-Field Lens – Exceptional edge-to-edge resolution.
- Brightness Settings – Choose between 10 levels of brightness in manual mode or switch to auto mode.
- Unlimited Eye Relief – Non-critical eye relief for rapid target acquisition
- Parallax Free – All red dot and holographic sights will exhibit some small amount of parallax. Matching current industry practice, this small amount would be considered “parallax free” and will make a negligible difference in performance.
- Single-Piece Chassis – Compact and lightweight.
- Waterproof – O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust, and debris from penetrating for reliable performance in all environments.
- Shockproof – Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Matte Anodized Finish – Corrosion and wear-resistant anodization provides a low-glare matte surface and helps camouflage the shooter’s position.
ArmorTek ® Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
Type: Red dot sight
Dot Size: 3 MOA
Dot Color: Bright Red
Mount Type: Weaver/Picatinny
Length: 1.9″ in
Weight: 1.1 oz