Ages 13-16 Youth Intro to Rimfire
Let 3 Certified Duncan Gun Shop Instructor Teach Your Child Safe Rimfire Handling and Operation
THURSDAY, JULY 28th
9:30am to 4pm
10 STUDENT MAXIMUM
*** Course Overview ***
The intent of this course is to drill the core values of firearm operation, safety and ownership, as well as the marksmanship fundamentals into America’s youth… providing a platform of responsibility, appreciation, and enjoyment to the next generation of gun owners…
– Rifle nomenclature, operation, and types explained in detail with hands on applications.
– Safety – Four cardinal rules explained as well as range safety.
– 7 Fundamentals of Marksmanship – Shooting positions, sight alignment, sight picture, grip, trigger control, breathing and follow through. This skill set will be applied both in a dry fire application as well as with live fire on the range.
– Loading and unloading – Administrative loading/unloading of a firearm.
– Shooting positions – Standing, kneeling, sitting and prone.
– Use of sight platforms – Telescopic sights, reflex sights, iron sights and aperture sights.
– SAFETY, SAFETY, SAFETY!
Students will be dropped off at the Duncan Outdoor Gun Range located at 700 Ranse Staley Road, Roaring River, NC 28669 (just 12 minutes from Duncan Gun Shop).
Please drop them off between 9:15-9:30am. There is no need for you to wait at the range the entire day. During the entire event, your child(ren) will be safe with 3 certified Duncan range instructors and we will provide lunch to them from Chik-Fil-A.
WAIVER: Parents will be required to sign a safety waiver in person at time of drop off.
MAXIMUM CLASS SIZE: 10
Secure Your Spot Today!
PAY $125.00 BELOW
(Payment in Full Required)
NOTE: North Carolina requires sales tax be added to this transaction.
10 in stock